New South Wales
New South Wales has announced that it will not accept new 132 Business Talent visa applications from 5pm (Time Australia) on 16 April, 2021.
Applicants need to have included all required documents in their application. The last date to provide all complete documents to the State is 26 April 2021. Documents provided after this date will not be considered. More details here.
The Western Australian State Government will continue to accept 132 applications until 4PM (Western Australia Time) on 16 April 2021. No nomination applications will be accepted after this timeframe.
Applicants have not been able to apply for state nominations for the 132 Business Talent and 188 PIV visa since 12 April 2021.
More details here
Northern Territory will not accept the state nomination application from 20 April 2021. In order for a subclass 132 visa application to be considered, applicants must note:
- Application must include all required documents.
- Provide 1 copy of EOI on SkillSelect and to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 20 April 2021
The latest announcement from the South Australian Government, investors should note some important information about the 132 and 188 immigrant visa programs as follows:
1. Visa 132
- In order to be considered for Business Talen subclass 132A State’s Sponsor, all applications must be submitted to the State by 26 April 2021
- Due to the last day of a holiday in South Australia, all State nomination applications should be completed by Friday 23 April.
- All applications for a 132 SBH (Significant Business History) visa must be submitted to the Business and Skilled Immigration Commission by Friday 16 April and other Expression of Interest for Intent to Apply (ITA) must be submitted by Monday 29 March.
- Any ITA 132SBH submitted after 29 March will not be considered for invitation to apply. Any 132SBH application submitted after 16 April will not be guaranteed to meet the state nomination approval timeframe.
2. Visa 188
- Expression of Interest for Intent to Apply (ITA) for Visa 188 (except for Senior Investor Stream 188) may continue to be submitted until Friday 21 May for consideration of the final round of ITA for the year 2020/21.
- Previously submitted 188 ITAs will continue to be evaluated, however a new ITA can be reapplied if your business situation or intent changes.
Victoria’s Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) nomination program will no longer be open to new visa applications from 1 July 2021, as a measure taken by the Department of Home Affairs in December 2020.
To ensure all applications are finalised before the visa is repealed, considering that the standard processing timeframe for subclass 132 applications is three calendar months, new nomination applications will not be accepted from 1 April 2021. All visa applications must be submitted through the Live In Melbourne portal by 5pm (AEDT) Wednesday, 31 March 2021.
- The BSMQ business program closed at 12am (midnight AEST) on 24 February 2021. EOI’s submitted on Skillselect before this time will picked-up and considered for nomination.
- Applications already invited and under consideration will continue to be assessed.
- BSMQ will advise in April whether BIIP will be open again for the 2020-21 program year.
If you would like to apply for a subclass Business and Investor visa and you need support, please get in touch with our team and we’ll find the best immigration pathway for you and your family.