- The Information that Absolute Immigration Collects
- How Absolute Immigration Collects the Information
- How We Use the Information
- How Absolute Immigration Protects the Information
- How to Opt out of Further Communication
- Absolute Immigration’s EU GDPR Compliance Statement
- How to Contact Absolute Immigration
- Links to Other Websites
- Absolute Immigration’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy
The Information that Absolute Immigration Collects
By using our websites and/or our services we may collect and request information from you which includes your name, title, company, address, telephone number, e-mail address and payment details.
If Absolute Immigration is handling your visa or immigration matter, additional information may be requested by the application forms of destination country. These additional items can include items such as your personal and family information, educational background, employment history, travel history, and financial records. As required by relevant visa or governmental authorities such additional sensitive information can include ethnicity, race, religion, trade union membership, health related information, biometrics and information about criminal history.
Other information we collect may include marketing information and web interaction information such as:
- Data from marketing opt-in lists, consumer surveys, or publicly available information.
- Unique IDs such as a cookie placed on a computer, mobile or device IDs.
- Internet Protocol address (“IP address”)
- Information about a device such as information contained in HTTP headers or other internet transfer protocol signals, browser or device type and version, operating system, user-agent strings and information about or from the presence or use of “apps” on mobile devices.
- The web search term(s) a consumer used to locate and navigate to a website.
How Absolute Immigration Collects Information
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- By Asking: We may collect personal information from you by asking that you provide it to us. Absolute Immigration will only collect information that is needed to help us provide the service you request.
- Web Server Logs: Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your web browser by the server.
How We Use the Information
Absolute Immigration may share the personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To complete your visa, document legalisation, or immigration process request as necessary to provide visa and immigration services to you and your family, including disclosure to government agencies in the form of applications, photographs, and petitions for visa requests and/or immigration benefits. This may include providing sensitive data required for immigration process request to Visa Application Centers, Logistics Companies, Invitation Providers and/or Translators/Solicitors.
- Share data with companies that provide services to assist us with our business activities in visa and immigration request fulfillment. Any sharing of data is subject to EU GDPR requirements outlined below.
- To improve our services, provide exceptional customer service, and identify market opportunities
- As required by law in response to requests by public authorities including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Absolute Immigration may also use the information to communicate with you directly via e-communications, survey, e-mail or direct mail, to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you, or to advise you about your visa or passport request, or immigration case. We may also use your email address to send you reminders of expiring visas, passports, or immigration status. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information see the How to Opt-out of Further Communication section below.
How Absolute Immigration Protect the InformationProtecting personal information
Protecting personal information we receive from you is of paramount importance to Absolute Immigration. While there is always some risk involved with transmitting information over the internet, we aim to protect against the misuse of any personal information that we receive from you via our website. Absolute Immigration data is protected by cPanel and our SSL Certification is updated every three months. This technology ensures the safe transmission of all data, including personal and credit card information. By taking such measures, Absolute Immigration customers can feel secure in the knowledge that their data is protected when using our website.
Deleting Your Data
We generally delete personal data within seven years after our services conclude; however, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, government auditing requirements, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. At the end of such period, we may, at our discretion, destroy such personal data without notice to you.
How to Opt-Out of Further Communication
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving further communications from us at their request. To opt-out of further communications contact us by email at email@example.com
EU Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Statement
Lawful Basis for Collecting Personal Information: Absolute Immigration collects and processes personal information in order to fulfill your visa, passport, document legalisation, or immigration process request and our contract with you. This information is collected and processed in accordance with local laws including GDPR regulations in the European Union. For those individuals to whom the GDPR applies, general personal information is collected and processed on the basis of the contract formed or to be formed between us but the additional sensitive personal information is collected and processed under the lawful basis of consent. By placing the order and giving your consent, you are giving Absolute Immigration the following rights:
- The right to collect your personal information
- The right to process your personal information
- The right to share your personal information with third party providers and government entities as needed, such as Government Authorities, Visa Application Centers, Logistics Companies, Invitation Providers and/or Translators/Solicitors relevant to your request for services.
You maintain the right to revoke consent at any time.
The Right to Have Your Personal Information Deleted: At any time, you have the right to request that Absolute Immigration deletes the personal information you have provided to us. Absolute Immigration will delete any data as long as it is legally allowed to according the laws and regulations in the countries in which we operate.
You may make this request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your request has been received the following actions will take place:
- Absolute Immigration will acknowledge your request.
- Absolute Immigration will review your specific request and the country of its origin, and determine if we are lawfully allowed to oblige the request.
- Absolute Immigration will then either:
- inform you that your data has been removed from our systems or
- inform you as to the date that Absolute Immigration is legally allowed to remove the data from our systems given the nature of the data and the country of its origin.
The Right to Access Your Personal Information:
At any time, you have the right to access your personal information held by Absolute Immigration. To make a request for access to your data, a personal appearance is required at Absolute Immigration’s head office location with a government issued ID. After validating the identity of the requestor, Absolute Immigration will provide your personal information in accordance with our policies.
International Transfer of Your Personal Information:
Your information may need to be transferred outside the EU region to Government Authorities and/or Service Providers in the countries for which you have requested travel documentation in order to successfully process your service request. Such countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to countries in the EU. We will use all efforts to ensure that your personal information remains confidential when transferred to such countries. You may withdraw your consent at any time but if the consent is withdrawn prior to the provisioning of the service, we will then be unable to complete the provision of the services.
Complaint to Supervisory Authority: If you believe that we have breached your rights under GDPR you may complain to the data protection authority in the country in which you reside or to the lead supervisory authority.
How to Contact Absolute Immigration
Links to Other Websites
Absolute Immigration’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Absolute Immigration and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
While every effort is made to provide accurate information, travel visa and passport requirements are constantly changing and there may be a delay before we are advised of such changes. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee complete accuracy at all times. Processing times and charges given are solely for guidance purposes and cannot be guaranteed. Where ‘no’ travel visa is indicated, we recommend this information be confirmed by the carrier and the relevant embassy or consulate. Absolute Immigration recommends that travel visas be obtained before travel. Where information for travel visas upon arrival are given, we always recommend confirmation of this information with the airline and embassy or high commission prior to travel. Travel arrangements should not be confirmed prior to the visa or passport being issued, unless they are a specifically required for that consulate. In such cases, refundable arrangements should be made.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Absolute Immigration. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Absolute Immigration takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.