From 12pm AEST Thursday 9 April 2020, Victoria’s subclass 132 and 188 visa nomination program will be paused for the remainder of 2019-20 financial year. This means that no new nomination applications will be accepted.
Any nomination applications received prior to this date will continue to be processed and new applications will be accepted in the 2020-21 financial year.
If you would like to submit an application prior to the closing date please contact one of our migration agents immediately.
Victoria will continue to accept nomination applications for the following visas:
- Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491)
- Skilled Nominated (subclass 190)
- Business Innovation – Extension only (subclass 188A Extension)
- Significant Investor – Extension only (subclass 188C Extension)
- Permanent Business Innovation (subclass 888A)
- Permanent Investor (subclass 888B)
- Permanent Significant Investor (subclass 888C).