As the spread of coronavirus continues we're all trying to do our best to practice social distancing and when needed, self-isolate.
So how do you manage feelings of loneliness and possible boredom? We have a few tips and ticks for you below and hopefully something to make you smile.
- Engage in a healthy diet: health body = healthy mind
- Exercise as much as possible. Maybe you can't leave the house but you can always do yogain your bedroom
- Stay in touch with people. If you're working from home schedule regular phone or video calls with colleagues and friends
- Start a new hobby. We find knittingextremely relaxing, or you can buy a Ukulele for just $30
- Start a new podcast or Netflix series
And if you're still feeling unsure about how to get through self-isolation and social distancing, google self-isolation memes....