The South Australia State Government has officially announced that BIIP is now open to accept applications for the Significant Investor visa (188C) prior to completion of Intention to Apply.
2020/21 Interim BIIP South Australia Nomination Requirements – Round 2
The Commonwealth Department of Home Affairs has provided an interim number of visa nomination places to the Government of South Australia up until the full year quota is confirmed in the coming weeks.
With Round 1 invitations, applications and nomination processing completed, the timeframes and processes involved with the next phase of South Australia’s 2020/21 Business Migration Program will be as follows:
To be considered for Round 2 invitations, you must have completed the following by Monday 23rd November (11:59PM ACST)
1. Submit an Intention to Apply and complete the second step email response for additional information.
2. Lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Department of Home Affairs SkillSelect system, and provide this EOI reference in your Intention to Apply.
The “Intention to Apply” and EOI will be considered for nomination based on the following objectives:
- Attract significant investment into the South Australian economy.
- Increase employment in South Australia through the direct creation of jobs.
- Drive innovation to make South Australia more productive and competitive.
If you have selected the Subclass 132 Significant Business History stream or Subclass 188 Business Innovation stream, you must have previously completed a physical exploratory visit to South Australia or the virtual exploratory meeting requirements due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions.
If the Department for Innovation and Skills is satisfied with your Intention to Apply and your EOI, you may be invited to submit an online application for state nomination. These will be issued from Tuesday 24th November to Friday 4th December. You will have 10 business days from the date notified to apply for state nomination.
If you have any questions contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org