Victoria requires the applicant to apply for an Expression of Interest (EOI) and application for a visa nomination to the Victorian Government. If the Victorian Government select the applicant, they will receive nomination confirmation and an automatic invitation will be sent by SkillSelect . The applicant has 60 days to lodge a visa application with the Department of Home Affairs.
· For all 188 Innovation applicants, you must score at least 80 points for the BIIP points test. This score does not include points awarded for State/ Territory nomination.
· For all 188 Innovation applicants, you must agree to employ at least 1 full time (min. 30 hours per week) employee in their main business.
· For all 188 Innovation applicants proposing to engage in export activity must demonstrate that the business will export 100% Victorian manufactured products only
· For all 188 Investor applicants, an additional investment of at least A$500,000 must be made during the provisional visa period. The investment must be held for no less than 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the 888 Investor nomination application. Some examples may include purchasing Victorian real estate or investing in a Victorian private company. This investment must be made after Victorian nomination; prior investments cannot be used to meet this criteria.
· For all 188 Investor and SIV applicants, an additional A$200,000 must be available to settle in Victoria.